| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Bay, On in March is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.1 °C (13.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in March is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 63.5mm (2.5in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the North Bay, On March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in North Bay, On, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding North Bay, On:
- Earlton, On, Canada - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) N
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) WNW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) WSW
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) WSW
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) SW
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) NNE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 45.8 kms (28.4 miles) NNE
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) ESE
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) ESE
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) S
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 251.1 kms (156.1 miles) SSE