| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Bay, On in June is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 91.6mm (3.6in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 15:31 long and the longest day is 15:47 long with an average length of 15:43.
Check the distance to and compare the North Bay, On June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in North Bay, On, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding North Bay, On:
- Earlton, On, Canada - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) N
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) WNW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) WSW
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) WSW
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) SW
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) NNE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 45.8 kms (28.4 miles) NNE
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) ESE
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) ESE
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) S
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 251.1 kms (156.1 miles) SSE